But then I hear these stories, and it’s like, with guys, the more casual, emotionally unattached, and depraved the hook up, the prouder they are.
- Duuuuude I fucked some girl last night (high fives ensue)
- Duuuuude I think she pissed on our floor (snicker snicker)
- Duuuuude is she still here..? (looks of horror all around)
HA HA HA. How is this a thing?
When a girl has a one night stand (or a casual fling or anything remotely “unacceptable”) she instantly wants to undo it. The morning after, heels in hand, she is quick to flee the scene of the crime.
A girl feels the need to rationalize, to justify, to erase.
She wonders – is there a loophole in the system that will allow this guy not to count as a notch on her bedpost?
- Maybe it was just the tip?
- Maybe he didn’t finish?
- He wore a condom, right? So it barely even counts…
The fact that women even feel the need to make such ridiculous (and patently false) justifications is sad.
Why can’t we just screw proudly and not give a damn how many penises are in or around us?